People who receive something borrowed are committed to returning it in good conditions and at the time agreed. That’s why when we borrow something we must be very responsible and comply with some conditions:
- Before borrowing anything, we must ask the owner’s permission to use it.
- When we receive borrowed objects we must use them very carefully.
- We must remember the maximum time they gave us to use the object and return it on time.
- If it is money, we must pay the total amount that they gave us.
- We must be cordial and say: Thank you! to the person who gave us a loan.
By complying with these conditions you will demonstrate that you are a person worthy of trust and respectful of the things you receive on loan.
Remember: responsibility is very important when we borrow things.